Employer Sponsored Migration

If you are looking to sponsor an overseas worker on either a short or long term basis to fill a position in your business, our team of experienced Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration agents can assist you.

We can assess the eligibility of your business, provide strategic advice, facilitate the application and increase the chances of a favourable decision.

Several visa options are available to employers wanting to obtain a visa for a prospective employee:

  1. Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
  2. Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) Permanent Visa
  3. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187) Permanent Visa
  4. Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visas (subclass 400)
  5. Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visas (subclass 401)
  6. Training and Research visa (subclass 402)

There are several factors to consider when deciding the most suitable visa category to sponsor an overseas worker, including:

The above is a summary of employer sponsored visas as at September 2016. Immigration law in Australia is complex and it changes regularly. We strongly recommend that you contact us to book a consultation to discuss employer sponsored visas with one of our immigration lawyers and Registered Migration Agents.

Let us help you. Phone: +61 2 8268 4000 or Book a conference