Specialist Entry Visas

The Australian government has established a small number of visas that are available to people in certain professions who do not qualify for other work visas. These include:

You must be sponsored by an Australian citizen, permanent resident or approved organisation to qualify for any of these visas. 

With the exception of the people who are internationally recognised as leaders in their field, these visas will enable you to remain in Australia for a certain period.

You should contact one of our experienced immigration lawyers if you require assistance with a specialist entry visa.

Let us help you. Phone: +61 2 8268 4000 or Book a conference